Which five events in history would you choose to experience in person, and why?
1. Jesus coming back to life and talking with his disciples- It must have been far beyond "amazing"!
2. The Pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock- what a thrill to start a life in an unknown land.
3. The first voyage to see the wreck of the Titanic on the ocean's floor. -I would not have wanted to be at the original sinking, as the sorrow and terror would have been overwhelming.
4. VJ Day in Times Square- it looked like quite a celebration!
5. The first official Tornado Chasers tour- just because it's my dream to go on one of those trips!
- Current Mood: cheerful